
It s Open Enrollment Time and such fun because of the changes in policy and the increase in premiums WOW So questions are coming right and left, phone and email, on top of reports that will be due. I'm not sure I know which end is up. And then all this week have Webex calls with all the offices to go over the changes.
WELL NOT QUITE READY TO DO THAT YET!
I did manage to get to the gym today and do schedule 1, arms and then 30 minutes cardio did the bike today. Not sure how the rest of the week will go but going to try to stay on schedule/ Well now did have more here but lost my wireless connection at lease it had saved this far. Yeah.
And KUDOS to Ms Cheryl she went to the gym after work today, go go go
WELL NOT QUITE READY TO DO THAT YET!
I did manage to get to the gym today and do schedule 1, arms and then 30 minutes cardio did the bike today. Not sure how the rest of the week will go but going to try to stay on schedule/ Well now did have more here but lost my wireless connection at lease it had saved this far. Yeah.
And KUDOS to Ms Cheryl she went to the gym after work today, go go go


No comments:
Post a Comment