Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Made it Through Legs



Now this is family style exercise!



Ok, did the leg routine today, wasn't bad of course tomorrow will tell . Kind of getting into this set routine thing and doing cardio after resistance is really nice I do believe you have more eneger to finish the cardio. Otherwise not much else new. Getting ready to chill out watching the new AI season, why I get suckered into this I'll never know, could be because there really isn't anything else on, you thin


3 comments:

  1. So I guess the routine must not be too bad then and how long does it take you to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you... I did wii fit 3 times... last week. I haven't made it again. Blogger party, with wine, coming up. Sounds like fun. I had a good site for backgrounds for you, but now it's down so hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sounds like a plan to me. Cause I'm getting bored with the ones they have and I haven't figured this all out yet.

    ReplyDelete