Ok, just because you got a jump start, I had to take drastic action to hopefully catch up with you. So went to the gym today, did a test run with a personal trainer and the next thing you know I have now signed up for a personal trainer. Have 4 sessions a month, but because Cheryl says she's going to start back I figured I'd try to keep her motivated, so I'll share them with her we'll switch off for every other week with the trainer, that way we both get 2 sessions a month with a trainer. Get a routine set up by the trainer, measurements, and checked and remeasured each week. This could prove to be helpful or mm maybe diappointing. But then maybe no more Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum
Hey way to go! Both of you will do really great. Course now I may have to get a personal trainer for a little while just so I can keep up with the 2 of you. I don't want to be left behind. By the way I forget which of us was Twiddle Dee or Twiddle Dum? Anyway here's hoping its goodbye forever to those two and hello to Twiggy Dee and Twiggy Dum?!!!...lol
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha like that will happen well maybe you, cause you're more motivated and more time to stay with it. I'll be lucky to loose the Dum!
ReplyDelete