Sunday, January 18, 2009

GO CARDINALS

Well the big day is here, the Cardinals have finally made the play offs, now the questions is Can they go all the Way? So we'll watch the game on the big screen in HD wow. Think I need to go make some salsa for chips.

Just the older generation here, Danny's group is out camping and 4 wheeling around Lake Pleasant, Cheryls group is over at Tom's brother's house to watch the game

Jaime & Jacque with Ms Zoe, just left, Jaime was giving me pointers on blog layout, of which I see Ms Donna has already found and done, Ms Smartie Pants

2 comments:

  1. So what kind of hints did Jaime give you....I'm still flying quite blind.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to change the black grounds, add a slide show, now the ? is do/will I remember where to go and how to do it!

    ReplyDelete