Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot in AZ

Staying true am posting to stay on top of things, Hopefully.

Let s see since last post Josh has finished his 4 weeks of Hockey ice skating to see if he would like it and has now signed up for another 4 weeks.  He's really doing quite well having never been on ice skates before and seems to really enjoy it so far, time will tell

I've gotten brave enough to try the Boxing Circuit at LA Fitness so far 2 sessions down and am finding it quite fun, hard, sweaty, fast but fun we'll see how long I last at this pace.

Sunday August 7 took a road trip out to Queen Creek Olive Mills with mom, sister and her husband for lunch, I say road trip because it's about an hour to hour and half from our houses to get there.  Very busy place has been noted on the Food Network.  Great sandwiches and soup.  Cupcakes all made with flavored olive oil  i.e. chocolate, lemon, blood orange olive oil. mmm.  So of course had to buy some of their oils and try out some of their recipes.  I got one of the Chili Lime for chicken fajitas and a strawberry balsamic vinegar to make a strawberry vinegarette. WIll let  you all know how they turn out.  We only had sandwiches and cupcakes around 1:30 but us 3 were still so full we didn't bother with dinner but around 7:30 mom and I had an ice cream cone. mmm

So that s about all for this go around until next time remember

Live, Love, Laugh and of course WINE a little

Love
Carrol

No comments:

Post a Comment