Not too much new just been running around with errands, workouts at the gym, trimmed up the hedges in the backyard. Went to dinner Thursday 7/30 at a hole in the wall that was featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives in downtown Glendale, La Pizzaria Alfonna or something like that. The food was really good only thing missing was the bottomless wine carafe like at Bastista's in Vegas. Friday 7/30 did the Peter Piper Pizza evening to celebrate Hannah s 6th Birthday
![]() |
| Hannah with big sister Rebecca |
That s my update for now think I'll go to bed seeing as I had more than 1 glass of wine and the eyes are now starting to droop and I can say that is now from the wine not droopy eyelids as those have been fixed!.
NIGHT ALL and REMEMBER, LIVE,LAUGH, LOVE and a LITTLE WINE OR MORE IF SO INCLINED.



No comments:
Post a Comment