Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OH Good Grief, Behind Once Again

Ok , I really am not sure where the time goes but last post was over a month ago, how can I consider this a journal if I can't even keep it up (: 

But such is life, so  here goes Josh has finished his last 4 weeks of Ice Hockey and is now going for another season of soccer so there goes the Saturdays for awhile as you know Grandparents are obligated to be there, at least I think I saw that listed in the Grandparent manuel. Josh and Rebecca are both in 2nd grade this year, Hannah in first and little Zachary is still just a little boy with a great sitter.

Sorry bout that couldn't get it to rotate :)

Had a fantastic girls get away the end of August with Cheryl and her best friends Kathy (adopted daughter) Collen, since grade school and her mom Mary we did a weekend out at the Arizona Grand Resort, ate, little shopping, some drinks, wine in the room and girls poker evening such fun.  Already working on what to do next year.  Open to suggestions

Oops Kathy missing guess she took the picture


Kathy - Cheryl

Cheryl  and  Me

Colleen - Cheryl

Mary - Colleen

So into September Josh had a really bad asthma attach that put him into the hospital first time for him there, Rebecca has been thru it a couple of times, but all is back to normal with him now thankfully.


So I do believe we might be back to date once again so we'll see

Love to all and remember to Live, Love, Laugh and Wine a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment