We'll start with today and work backwards for now. Started off as a good day, picked up some new prescription sunglasses and then went to the gym for a workout. Feeling much better except hot and sweaty went to the car to head home and there to my surprise someone had busted out the passenger window and broken into my car so long HTC Incrediable, grrr. I have never quite understood why they would want to steal cell phones as once they are reported the ESN is placed on a stolen list and it can not be activated again Verizon will just take the phone away from them if they do try. In the meantime the Incrediable along with the New Droid X are on backorder. So what the heck let's try out the new Droid X of course have to wait till August 3 for it to ship.
Am now amongst the unemployed as Trapeze wished to move my position to PA, I could relocate if I would like to. HAHAHAH right I'll take the heat over snow any day on top of can't leave my babies. By the time I do the internet search submit resumes, go to the gym workout, clean house the day is over Yikes how did I work and keep up?
Seeing as how we are going backwards the latest is Joshua is doing an ice hockey session with his cousin Zoe I would have posted a video of them but oh yes it s on the phone that I no longer have. But here's Josh suited up.

We rented a beach house in Oceanside the first of June, Cheryl and her family and niece Jaime and her family joined us along with GreatGrandma for a week of lazing around on the beach it was fantastic and the beach house was great
Inside our beach house so nice
Joshua, big surfer dude! Well once he got used to the water and waves.
Kids on the beach snacking
Rented the bikes for an hour along the beach sidewalk, such fun. Now the big one that we had for us adults has a hand break system on it for when you wish to stop. Well as we are going up a bit of an incline we are all pedeling for all we are worth and Cheryl who is driving is telling us to pedal harder we are slacking off, upon coming to the end of the hill much to our surprise Cheryl had failed to take the brake off from the last stop! We changed drivers.
Of course you must build sand castles and of course cover the kids in sand.
In June Cheryl and I also ventured to Las Vegas for my nephew Nathan's wedding, just a short weekend trip but it was great get away and the wedding was very nice. Great dinner at the old Hole in the Wall Bastista's for a meal of grat Itialian food and wine what a way to end the evening.
The new bride and groom
And the whole crazy family
So for now I think that about covers the happenings so far so till next time
remember to
Live, Laugh, Love ,oh yes and a few Lemon Drop Martinis will always help


No comments:
Post a Comment