Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time does Fly


Well let's see, Thanksgiving has come and gone, along with Christmas, and New Years and a few Birthdays, I would guess one could say I am a bit behind!. I guess I could take a page form my niece Jaime's page and make a list of which one would be to keep up the blog. But then one must remember we may be related but I do believe Jaime receive all the organizational genes. Well except for my son he falls into that category too. The holidays were a blast what with all the food and family and of course the fun of watching all the kids open their presents. So guess we'll add some late but still great family Christmas pictures.



Hannah, Rebecca and cousin Zoe



Grandpa and Mr Zachary



Me with Hannah, Josh and Rebecca and utter chaos in the background



Hannah, Josh and Rebecca, Mr Zachary was sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment