Thursday, May 7, 2009

So Far Behind I'll Never Catch UP!




WELL now where to begin. It seems I sort of started a Blog after seeing Jaime's and then 2 sisters started them also and now I'm the one that can't seem to get the time to keep it going. So we are going to try and catch up and stay caught up, yeah right.




So let's not try to catch up too far back maybe just last couple of weeks . Had a fantastic mini vaction to Las Vegas with Cheryl and Sherrie, no guys, no kids. They got to sleep as late as they wanted, enjoy meals out without the "mommie I have to go to the bathroom", oops I didn't mean to spill my milk, sit around after brunch having fantastic drinks and scenery for as long as we wanted. Out by the pool with a great bartender who made great Lemon Drop Martinis and Mojitos! We did manage to get in 2 shows Love and the Mirage and Jersey Boys which we all decided was the better of the two and would go back to see it again in a hearteat! MMM wonder when my budget can afford another trip. And have the new spot to check out the next time, it will be the Minus 5 degree lounge at the Mandalay Bay Resort. They give you fur coats, hats, boots and gloves to go in as it's all made out of ice, the bar, the chairs the glasses WOW!




I'm in the middle of packing for a mini trip down to Tucson, leaving tomorrow 5/8 returning on 5/14, need to go down for our company's User's Conference. Will be at the Westin La Paloma Resort which should be nice, never been there. Of course not sure how much of it I'll see as I'm working the registration desk and the golf tournment. MMM Wonder if I could drive one of them little carts. If I do I"ll be sure to post to the blog
So until I get back, stay safe, remember WII Fit, laugh, sit back and have a Lemon Drop
Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment