Well what can I say, I don' t know what happened or where the time went, but it has been 3 weeks since an update, this is totally un acceptable!. Especially since I got Sharon to do a blog and she's whinning away that she has nothing to say or doesn't know what to do, and she's turned into the true blogger along with Ms Jaime. She's got, videos, pictures, cartoons and news updates, oh yes and a cage fighting son. Way to go Derrick
I've just been watching "the boys" and having extreme "fun" at the dentist. Root canals are a piece of cake, it's when you have to have one undone because of infection that is the absolute PITTS! Oh yes and trying to keep the house sort of clean while we re do the family room. So will will get busy and update with some remodel pictures, and hopefully before long an update room.
Oh yes and maybe what happens in Vegas won't all stay in Vegas, as taking a Girls trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks! YEAH.
...staycation2013!...
13 years ago


Well, now it's been another 3 weeks since your last 3-week, unacceptable update. Get going already!!!!
ReplyDelete