Well So much for keeping this blog alive and well! It s been 6 months since last post and I m not sure I even remember how to change backgrounds anymore. So this might be a learning experience all over once again. I really should take lessons from my niece Jaime and keep this up as we say "more better"
But then not really a whole lot going on here been trying to organize and clean up /out house. Started remodel of the "Pool" room as in pool table which started mm end of April and is now down to moving everthing back in and stuff all back up .
Took a fantastic wine cruise mid May and made some new friends. Pictures and more to follow as soon as I revamp blog. Hopefully will be before next year! So stay tuned and until then remember
LIVE, LOVE and WINE A LOT!
...staycation2013!...
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment