
Ok, I know there was a weekend, because I saw Saturday and Sunday on the calendar. But I really don't remember there being one!. I did realize that I hadn't update the blog for awhile, so figured I should at least drop in a line or two. Let's see have been really busy at work with speadsheets and open enrollment,TG that's over, now just have to face a 401K testing and WC audit on Tuesday yeah!. Didn't make it to the gym this weekend, cleaned house Saturday morning, then ran Mom out to pick up her taxes and did some grocery shopping. Then it was time to put them away and await the arrival of the boys for the evening. So with boys it was a gourmet meal of hot dogs and beans and beer , well for me not them :) We then settled down to watch the Dinosaur cartoon movie, fantastic graphics, a Spongebob cartoon, and the the latest Mummy movie of which Josh fell asleep along with Great Grandma, Zachary could have cared less. Mom went home to bed, and we put the boys to bed as they spent the night. Sunday did eggs and toast with the boys, and then Cheryl came to pick them up and we went to get them shoes, pick up some DVD's from Target and a trip to the dollar store, back home and just about enought time to copy a couple of movies, shower and head to meet Jacque & Jim @ 3 Tomatoes and Mozzarella for some pizza, wine, salad and a couple of shared desserts. Then they took Mom and were headed to meet Jill and Tom at the arean to watch the Bull Riding competion. Guess what am now home, writing on the blog, going to watch the Amazing Race head to bed and start all over again on MONDAY. Oh fantastic weekend, one of these weekends I think I'd like to stay in bed and do nothing but watch movies all weekend in peace and quiet, yeah right!


No comments:
Post a Comment